What is the correct spelling for STDIED?
This word (Stdied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STDIED
- staid His answer was, that he staid on his word and promise to have a factory allowed us.
- stained The feet crossed it towards the fireplace; and as they did so, John saw them stained with blood.
- stated Wood in its quality and uses as stated above.
- steadied She went direct to her own room, that, woman-like, she might consult her own face as to the effects of the insult she had received, and then having, as it were, steadied herself, and prepared herself for the scene that was to follow, she descended to the sitting-room and encountered her friend.
- steed "Beg pardon, sir," he cried, "but the missus told us to hurry"; and he whipped his steed into the passing stream of carriages.