What is the correct spelling for STEACK?
This word (Steack) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STEACK
- sack If he owned his own shop and tools, he could not get the sack. That motherly love gently tucking me in the sack Bedtime kisses and hugs I feel as if I'm taking back – Single Parent by Buju Banton
- setback He felt very curious to learn the cause of the setback, and his old scorn of difficulties flashed up.
- slack It is no easy matter to cut a slack rope with a small clasp knife, especially when the blade is none too sharp. Oh Lord, every time we cut the slack Always forward never ever going back – I'm Lonely by scooter
- smack Smack went the whip, round went the wheels, Were never folks so glad, The stones did rattle underneath, As if Cheapside were mad. A mound of smack Won't fill the crack – They Always Come by Dinosaur Jr
- snack As their main object had been carried out while on the way to the haunted mill, and there was no further reason for lingering after they had eaten the "snack" carried along for this purpose, the Hickory Ridge troop of scouts took up the homeward march. Now, I know what he like for a late night snack For years now it's been bringing him back – Til' Santa's Gone (I Just Can't Wait) by Clint Black
- sneak Where are those papers you stole from me, you sneak?
- speak "Well, they say that he can't speak," said Colonel Fitzdenys.
- speck There was a speck of light in the room, however, and it came, the visitor then perceived, from a single candle that stood beside the bed.
- stack Then she resumed: So I heard them talk some; and when they all left, pretty soon, I went to the hay-stack, and it was so.
- stacks Yes, stacks of people.
- stag He now quietly assigned a special duty to the Prince de Loudon's establishment, that of driving the stag to water, when, as he expected, the royal hounds had sent it into the Crown forest which outlined the horizon directly in front of the chateau.
- stage You are at the last stage.