What is the correct spelling for STEAKES?
This word (Steakes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STEAKES
- stacks There were no trees at all, but lying scattered upon the ground were heaps and stacks of the most curious things.
- stake There was no time for words,-the stake was a human life.
- stakes They did look so funny, though, pulling up the stakes , while Tom and the rest were making all kinds of remarks."
- steak 5. Beef juice: Take one pound of steak from the top of the round.
- stocks The prison was a bell-tent containing two sets of stocks .
- Staked The Royal Irish Fusiliers attacked it by direct assault, knowing that everything was staked on their success.
- Staves Accordingly, he dug him up and pulled him forth of the grave; after which he betook himself to a garden hard by the burial-ground and cut thence staves and palmfronds.
- Strikes It strikes me those two have very much in common, and that is why Miss Tredgold has taken such a fancy to your sister."
- Strokes Without an instant's hesitation, Frank leaped into the water and began striking out with powerful strokes for the sinking girl.
- takes 3807. I suppose the settlement with your men in Lerwick takes place in the office and not in the shop?
- steals The breath of the roses outside steals in through the closed blinds, sweet and oppressive.
- sticks Seated on the ground were a number of figures rattling sticks together.
- states "Go back to your United States as soon as you can, Nona," she urged.
- snakes Winding paths led up to it, and along one of these we followed a native, who swung a lamp near the ground in case of snakes .
- stages Different stages of development; for details see text.
- storks Money-changers raised the pent-houses of their shops at the cross ways, storks took to flight, white sails fluttered.
- slakes Love never "slakes its thirst" with the blood of a woman.
- stags Stags and wild boars are very numerous in these forests; and they formed the principal portion of our meals, at which, at the commencement of our expedition, we had as many as thirty individuals; who, in the intervals between them, affected to search for snails and insects for me, but with success not proportionate to their zeal.
- speakers Confirmation of some of the statements contained in the life is obtained from later writers and speakers , and also from the prologues to the different plays, which throw light on the literary and personal relations of the poet.
- speaks So he comes up, and Rosalind speaks to the nurse in the other room, who comes; and then they turn seriously to getting the boy's story.
- stares "If he is not mad in the sense which you have defined, the answer stares us in the face.
- sneaks As a rule he is exceedingly cunning, committing his depredations at a distance frown home, and after getting his fill of slaughter he sneaks home in the early hours to spend the day in his kennel "licking his guilty paws."
- streaks Here streaks of red, here a tawny hue.
- steams Saffron silks flutter their fringes in the steams of nameless cookery-for all this is but the kitchen, and the beginning of the end we aim at.
- stokers From admiral and commodore and captain in the conning-towers to officers and men in barbettes and casemates, and the sweating stokers and engineers in their steel prisons-which might well become their tombs-every man risked and gave his life as cheerfully as the most reckless commander or seaman on the torpedo flotillas.
- retakes This he could do either in rehearsal or in retakes after the scene had actually been photographed.
- sneakers When he combed in his net of sneakers to check the tapes and films, lo and behold, he had a little stranger.
- stickers So I wanders about amongst the furniture, that's set around almost as thick as in a showroom,-heavy, fancy pieces, most likely ones that had been sent up from the store as stickers .
- steadies Her hand grips my arm, and she steadies my faltering step.
- steaks Making home brew and cooking steaks Wear your old clothes and drive those old country roads Live your mistakes and make up your own breaks – Curly And Lil' by Jerry Jeff Walker
- Stokes As Dr. Stokes very well says: "In this large and truly liberal education, which embraced the training of the school, the university and the world, we can discover in part the foundations of his subsequent eminence.
91 words made from the letters STEAKES
4 letter words made from STEAKES:akee, asks, eaks, ease, east, eats, eeas, ekes, ekta, esek, eske, etak, kesa, kete, saek, sake, saks, sate, seas, seat, seek, sees, seta, sets, sket, taee, take, task, teak, teke.
5 letter words made from STEAKES:akees, aseek, asset, ateek, eakes, eases, easts, estas, kaess, kaset, kaste, kates, keast, keats, keets, ketas, sakes, saket, sasek, sates, sease, seats, seeks, seest, seeta, sekts, skate, skeat, skees, skeet, skete, skets, sseek, staes, stake, steak, stees, takes, tasek, tasks, tasse, teaks, tease, teska, teske.
3 letter words made from STEAKES:ask, ass, ate, eat, ese, est, eta, kea, sat, sea, see, set, sse, tea, tee, tss.