What is the correct spelling for STEAN?
This word (Stean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STEAN
- sateen When at home in his village the universal garment of the Pueblo male is the black sateen shirt of commerce.
- sedan The men who carry the sedan -chairs between the hotels and the establishment are paid by tickets bought at the office of the baths.
- seton The Lives of the Hunted " E. Thompson-Seton.
- stain Not a stain rests on the fair escutcheon of his public or private character.
- stead At this juncture, 1625, James I died, and his son reigned in his stead .
- steak I know how to cook steak and potatoes from watchin' Andy.
- steal "Do you think I could steal a penny of yours, aunt, when you had kept me and mother all those years?
- steam And now I did turn this garment upward of the dry side, and now that; but did find them to steam , so that I turned them many times before they were proper.
- stein Stein is back again; now we shall be all right!
- stern Mr. Lee's voice was stern , almost cruel, as he said this.
- sterne Do you remember the story told by Sterne in "The Sentimental Journey"?
- stun She was very fond of him, and his death seemed to stun her.
- sudan The scars identified him as Sudan ese, but Rick didn't know enough about the markings to tell what part of the Sudan he came from.
- Sean When Sean Connery returned to the role of Bond for Diamonds Are Forever (1971), the gun barrel sequence filmed for Thunderball was used.
- Stefan I speak of such as Bertrand Russell, E. D. Morel, Maxim Gorki, G. F. Nicolai, Auguste Forel, Andreas Latzko, Henri Barbusse, Stefan Zweig, and the choice spirits of France, America, and Switzerland, who have fought for freedom.
- Stan I can't even learn to say Con-stan-stan-stan-ple-You know!
- Steno At the same time she was so beautiful in the morning light, subdued by the lowered blinds, that she inspired him with an equal desire to clasp her in his arms whether she would or no. He had recognized, when she entered the room, the aroma of a preparation which she had used in her bath, and that trifle alone had aroused his passion far more than when the servant told him Madame Steno was engaged, and he wondered whether she was not alone with Maitland.
43 words made from the letters STEAN
3 letter words made from STEAN:ane, ans, ant, ate, eat, ent, est, eta, net, sat, sea, sen, set, tan, tea, ten.
4 letter words made from STEAN:ante, east, eats, esna, etna, nast, neat, nest, nets, sane, sant, sate, seat, sent, seta, tean, tsen.
5 letter words made from STEAN:asten, estan, etnas, nates, netas, senat, senta, stena, tensa, tesna.