What is the correct spelling for STEAR?
When encountering the misspelling "stear", it is likely that the intended word is "steer". The correct suggestion would be to replace "stear" with "steer", which means to guide or control the direction of something, particularly when referring to steering a vehicle or making decisions.
Correct spellings for STEAR
- aster The garden was filled with beautiful aster flowers of all different colors.
- dear I received a letter from my dear old friend.
- ester She had an ester in her pocket to neutralize the acid.
- Saar The Saar region is in Central Europe and is a part of France.
- sea I love going to the sea and feeling the sand between my toes.
- sear She decided to sear the steak before cooking it in the oven.
- sears I went to Sears to buy a new dishwasher.
- seat My seat feels uncomfortable.
- seer The seer envisioned the future events that would change the course of history.
- sitar I love to play the sitar.
- smear The smear on the door gave evidence to the fact that he had been there.
- spear I will give you my spear if you can beat me in a race.
- STA The STA bus needs to be cleared.
- stag The party was a fascinating stag night.
- stair I fell down the stair and scraped my knee.
- Stan My grandmother used to steep her tea in a pot of Stan.
- star What's your favorite star?
- stare She couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous smile.
- stark The stark contrast between the cleanliness of the hospital and the filth on the patients' clothes caught my attention.
- stars She loved looking at the stars and dreaming about future adventures.
- start I need to start packing if I want to leave by noon.
- STAT I have to calculate my GPA STAT.
- stay Please stay with me a little while longer.
- stead He worked hard, staying in the same stead for over 20 years, and was finally promoted to management.
- steady The ship was in a steady wind and so neither side gained an advantage.
- steak She ate a steak out of the oven.
- steal I would never steal something from someone because it is a morally wrong act.
- steam The train went through a steam tunnel.
- steamer I booked a cruise on the steamer Queen Mary.
- steamy She loved being Slimey and the Steamy nights she would have with her friends.
- steer He used his knees to steer the horse.
- steers The bull steers the herd.
- stellar The astronomer was thrilled to discover a new stellar phenomenon.
- stem The stem of the plant was sturdy and supported the bright, beautiful flowers.
- step Step one in the process is to outline the goals.
- stern My stern father never let me play with dolls because he said it was improper.
- stet After finding some errors, the editor decided to put a stet on the digital copy in order to revert the changes.
- stew I love making a hearty beef stew in the winter months.
- stir I will stir the soup to make sure all the ingredients are mixed together properly.
- stuart Mary and Stuart went out for a drink after work.
- swear I swear I saw a UFO in the sky last night!
- tar I spilled my iced tea all over my lap because I was too busy trying to clean the tar off my car.
- tea Can I get you some tea?
- tears The tears fell from her eyes as she realized how much she had lied to him.
- TEAS I enjoy drinking various types of teas such as green tea, chamomile tea, and peppermint tea.
51 words made from the letters STEAR
5 letter words made from STEAR:aerts, aster, astre, raste, rates, reast, sater, satre, stare, strae, tares, tears, teras.
3 letter words made from STEAR:are, art, ate, ear, eat, era, ert, esr, est, eta, ras, rat, res, ret, sat, sea, set, tar, tea, ter.
4 letter words made from STEAR:ares, arse, arts, east, eats, erst, rase, rate, rest, sate, sear, seat, seta, star, tare, tear, tera, tsar.