What is the correct spelling for STEARN?
This word (Stearn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STEARN
- astern I now began to suspect, that it was an enchanted island, and not forgetting the lesson of the Golden Fountain, I made all sail, and we soon left it out of sight astern .
- sateen For the dresses of the richer group in the chancel, sateen is best.
- saturn To some extent the same may be said of Jupiter and of Saturn ; while in the great system of the sun himself and the planets, the sun rotates on his axis several times for each revolution of even the most rapidly moving of the planets.
- sedan In his history of the Franco-Prussian War, Cassel tells of a stirring incident that took place on the day following the battle of Sedan , where the Germans had won a decisive victory over the French.
- seton After he left, the headmaster changed the school to a place called Seton Lodge, at Putney, on account of cramming operations for Army exams.
- stain I hope I shall never put a stain upon their good names," Jerry murmured, wondering strangely whether the feeling that gripped her at the moment could be joy or sorrow.
- star The night was star light and clear.
- steer At least, I could steer you into the right sort of people.
- stein Baron von Stein , however, received secretly many proofs of love and sympathy.
- stern Never have I seen a look so terribly stern .
- sterne They met, and, writes Sterne : I had not taken my seat before I saw she did not care a sou whether I had any wit or no.
- stun Come, strike, drive, hurl him over and crush him to pieces; hate him as we hate him; stun him with your blows and your shouts.
- tarn Andrew said that he had followed the fairies from the tarn on Lammer Fell into Knapp Forest.
- tern Fierce winds may rise and billows roll and break! But our brave friends unloose the flowing sail, And through the scattering flocks of duck and tern The boat glides on-the white foam in our trail.
- Sean No to Diamonds Are Forever, the gun barrel sequences by Bob Simmons, Sean Connery, and George Lazenby feature James Bond in a business suit and trilby.
- Sterner While Austria balanced and Frederick William negotiated, the sterner minds of North Germany rushed in on the once sacred ground of diplomacy and statecraft.
- Stefan Well, said Stefan Vandenbosch, it really isn't so bad, once you get used to it.
- Stan But it agrees in sound and meaning with the Eastern stan, "a place, station," and by application "country," so familiar to the reader in Hindustan, Iranistan, Beloochistan, and many other names.
- Steno "Do you wish to read this note before I send it to Madame Steno , who is in the salon with her daughter?"
- sterns We swept in and out, across the sharp bows, under the gloomy sterns of the ships of the first line.
- tubthumping The song was released to modern rock radio stations, on which "Tubthumping" had received much play; however, "Amnesia" was unsuccessful on that format.
120 words made from the letters STEARN
5 letter words made from STEARN:aerts, anser, anter, arens, arent, arnes, asner, asten, aster, astre, earns, earnt, ernst, ertan, estan, etnas, naret, nates, nears, nerts, netas, netra, ntare, rants, rasen, raste, rates, reans, reast, renta, rents, rnase, saner, saren, sater, satre, senat, senta, snare, stare, stena, stern, strae, stran, tares, tarns, tears, tensa, teras, terna, terns, tesna, trans.
3 letter words made from STEARN:ane, ans, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, esr, est, eta, net, ras, rat, res, ret, rna, sat, sea, sen, set, tan, tar, tea, ten, ter.
4 letter words made from STEARN:ante, ares, arse, arts, earn, east, eats, erst, esna, etna, nast, near, neat, nest, nets, rant, rase, rate, rent, rest, sane, sant, sate, sear, seat, sent, seta, star, tare, tarn, tean, tear, tera, tern, trna, tsar, tsen.