What is the correct spelling for STEELES?
This word (Steeles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STEELES
- seedless Two eggs, beaten separately; three-fourths of a cup of molasses, with one round teaspoon soda; one cup of sour cream; one cup of sultana seedless raisins; one cup of wheat flour, with one heaping teaspoon baking powder; two cups of bran; stir well and bake one hour.
- steel Pancho was a bandit boss, his horse was fast as polished steel He wore his gun outside his pants For all the honest world to feel Pancho met his match you know in the desert down in Mexico – Pancho & Lefty by Willie Nelson
- steele I have no hopes of the recovery of Major Steele , of the First Virginia.
- stemless In the shrub shelter, in the season, flock the little stemless things whose blossom time is as short as a marriage song.
- Stiles At the time when the railroad to Cambridge was opened, a correspondent recommended the directors, in our columns, to call an engine by the name of John Stiles , and never to let that name go off the road.
- Styles Well changing up the styles And into the piles – Creative Child by snow
- settles "Whatever is impossible settles its own question.
- steers I remember what Herodotus says of the Egyptians' worship of heifers and steers ; and in the traditions of the Celtic nations the cow is regarded as a divinity.
52 words made from the letters STEELES
3 letter words made from STEELES:eel, ese, est, lee, let, see, set, sle, sls, sse, tee, tss.
4 letter words made from STEELES:elee, else, lees, less, lest, lets, seel, sees, sele, sets.
5 letter words made from STEELES:elses, essel, estle, leest, leete, leets, leses, lesse, leste, lests, seele, seest, selee, seles, sleet, steel, stees, stele, teele.
7 letter words made from STEELES:esselte, steeles, teleses.
6 letter words made from STEELES:leeses, lessee, lestes, sleest, sleets, steele, steels, steles.