What is the correct spelling for STEFANE?
This word (Stefane) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STEFANE
- stephen "I-I know him," answered Stephen .
- sterne I am positive, I have a soul, so gut wie Sterne .
- stiffen When it begins to stiffen , stir in lightly flaked shrimps and cucumber dice, mould, chill, turn out on individual serving dishes, surround with the tender heart-leaves of head lettuce, and mask with mayonnaise dressing.
- Steven "Well, I won't argue the last half of it, Steven ," his father told him.
- Stefan Now, Stefan , can we find the men we want?
- Stephanie Then Stephanie was to fan herself three times with her programme.
- Stephan About that silly affair with Prince Stephan ?
- peace-offering It was reported among the officers that the peace-offering for all this was ten sovereigns; and if so, Mr. Highflyer got off cheaply.
119 words made from the letters STEFANE
3 letter words made from STEFANE:aft, ane, ans, ant, ate, eat, eft, ene, ent, ese, est, eta, fan, fat, fee, fen, fes, nee, net, sat, sea, see, sen, set, tan, tea, tee, ten, tnf.
5 letter words made from STEFANE:aften, anees, anese, asten, atene, eanes, eaten, efate, enate, enets, enset, estan, esten, etens, etnas, fanes, fante, fates, fease, feast, feats, feens, feets, fense, fents, festa, fetas, fetes, fnest, fnsea, nates, neafe, nease, neset, neste, netas, netes, safen, safet, sanef, seena, seeta, senat, senft, senta, sente, stena, stene, stfen, tease, teens, tenes, tensa, tense, tesna.
4 letter words made from STEFANE:ante, ease, east, eats, eeas, esna, etna, fans, fast, fate, feat, feen, fens, fete, nast, neat, nest, nets, nfte, ntfa, safe, sane, sant, sate, seat, seef, seen, sene, sent, seta, taee, taef, tean, teen, tsen.