What is the correct spelling for STENTCH?
This word (Stentch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STENTCH
- snitch They've put th' reward out, and three times since last night some of me own pals 've tried to snitch on me.
- stanch A low, weird cry The great Finn gave, as he fell back and swooned- In vain they strove to stanch the fearsome wound- His life ebbed slowly with the sun's last ray In gathering gloom ...
- staunch What staunch fidelity, what affection, what courage, what devotion and generosity does the dog exhibit!
- stench They were camped directly on the spot where they had fought, and for many reasons it was the most disagreeable camp I ever saw, dead men and dead horses having been only covered with perhaps six inches or a foot of earth and the stench and the flies exceeded anything I ever saw before or since.
- stitch I got a stitch in my side about a mile back and had to let up for a while.
- stretch I swear that if you dare to stretch out your hand towards the dead, or cast your eyes on her once again, I will tear you to pieces with my own hands!
- tench In our estimation, however, this self-denial in the pike may be attributed to a less poetical cause; namely, from the mud-loving disposition of the tench , it is enabled to keep itself so completely concealed at the bottom of its aqueous haunts, that it remains secure from the attacks of its predatory neighbour.
- Stancher Italy has no stancher friend than I, but neither my profound admiration for what she achieved during the war nor my deep sympathy for the staggering losses she suffered can blind me to the unwisdom, let us call it, of certain of her demands.
- Steno On advancing, Julien recognized, through the vegetable odors of that spring night, the strong scent of the Virginian tobacco which Madame Steno had used since she had fallen in love with Maitland, instead of the Russian "papyrus" to which Gorka had accustomed her.
- stenches Coleridge's Cologne, with its numerous stenches , is nothing to it.
70 words made from the letters STENTCH
4 letter words made from STENTCH:cent, cseh, echt, etch, hens, htet, nest, nets, nett, scen, scet, sect, sehn, seht, sent, seth, sett, stet, tcsh, tech, tecn, tehn, tent, test, teth, then, thet, thse, tnts, tsen.
5 letter words made from STENTCH:chest, hents, scent, sench, shett, stech, stehn, steht, stent, tchen, tench, tenth, tents, tesch, teths, thens, thest, tnstc.
3 letter words made from STENTCH:cns, cst, ect, ent, est, etc, hen, het, nec, net, nsc, nth, sec, sen, set, sth, tec, ten, tet, thc, tnt, tsh.