What is the correct spelling for STEREOYPES?
This word (Stereoypes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STEREOYPES
- stripes Peter is now informed that he is to expect stripes , imprisonment, martyrdom.
- Strophes The choric bridal company gives intervening strophes.
- straps The body should be warmly clothed, and it is advisable, when practicable, to have a blanket which has been wrung out of hot water placed over the abdomen, then covered by several dry blankets, which are maintained in position by straps or ropes passing round the body.
- strips When these strips of canvas were lifted it was found that under the part of the black canvas, resting on a slope at right angles to the sun, the snow had melted and recongealed.
- steppes On the contrary, to the south of Moscow the vast plains or steppes are quite free from wood, in fact only too often consisting of mere sandy deserts, unfit for habitation.
- stereos They have the stereos they found on our ship.
- serapes Surrounding a big, covered wagon, of the prairie-schooner type, were from ten to a dozen wild-looking Mexicans, their straggling elf-locks crowned by high-peaked sombreros, and their serapes streaming out wildly about them, whipped into loose folds by the pace at which they rode.
- troupes Within, the second's wife, who leaped the hoops, Nursed sour twins, her son and jealousy, Thinking of love, in luckier, happier troupes Known on the roads in summers now gone by Before her husband had a roving eye, Before the rat-eyed baggage with red hair Came to do tight rope and make trouble there.
- tropes How many tropes do you find in the prose plays of Ibsen or the novels of Balzac?
- stereotypes Instead we notice a trait which marks a well known type, and fill in the rest of the picture by means of the stereotypes we carry about in our heads.
- storeys Before us was a big house of three storeys , adorned with a blue signboard with the word "Restaurant" on it.
348 words made from the letters STEREOYPES
4 letter words made from STEREOYPES:eery, eeto, epee, epos, eros, erse, erst, esop, espy, esty, esye, eteo, eter, etoy, etre, etsy, eyes, opet, opry, orte, oser, otey, peer, peor, pert, peso, pest, peto, peyo, poer, poet, pore, port, pose, post, posy, pots, poty, prey, pros, prys, pyes, pyre, rest, rete, reye, reys, roey, rope, ropy, rose, ross, rosy, rote, rots, roye, roys, ryes, rype, seep, seer, sees, seor, sept, sere, seso, sets, seys, sops, sore, sort, soys, spey, spot, spry, sree, sspe, step, stop, stye, styr, sype, syro, tepe, tero, tery, teso, teye, toer, toey, tope, tops, topy, tore, tory, toss, tosy, toye, tree, treo, trey, troy, tyee, tyes, type, typo, tyre, tyro, yeps, yoes, yore, yose, yser, ytre.
3 letter words made from STEREOYPES:eos, ert, ese, esr, est, eye, ops, opt, ore, pee, per, pes, pet, poe, pot, pre, pro, pry, pst, pyr, rep, res, ret, roe, rot, rye, see, sep, set, sop, sos, sot, soy, spy, sse, stp, sty, tee, ter, toe, top, tor, toy, try, tss, tyr, yes, yet.
5 letter words made from STEREOYPES:epees, erose, erses, ersoy, erste, esper, espey, espys, esrey, esser, essop, ester, estey, estos, estoy, etoys, etree, eyers, eyots, eyres, oeser, oeste, oestr, opere, opter, orest, osser, oster, oyers, peeoy, peers, peets, peres, peret, peros, perst, pests, pesty, petee, peter, petes, petey, petro, petyr, peyer, peyos, peyse, peyto, poesy, poets, poety, pores, porty, poser, poses, posse, possy, poste, posts, potee, poter, potes, potsy, poyer, poyse, prese, preso, press, prete, preto, preys, prose, prosy, pryse, ptere, ptero, pyets, pyots, pyres, pyros, pyrte, reest, repot, repse, reses, reset, reste, resto, retes, roese, ropes, ropey, rossy, rosts, rosty, rotes, royse, royst, royte, ryots, seeps, seert, seery, seest, seper, sepey, septs, seree, seres, seret, serot, serpe, serse, seseo, sesey, sespe, soper, sores, sorey, sorts, soyer, speer, spees, speos, spets, spore, sport, spots, spree, spyre, spyro, steep, steer, stees, steps, stoep, stoer, stops, store, story, strep, stroe, strop, styer, stype, sypes, syros, syrte, teers, tepee, teper, tepes, tepoy, teres, terse, teseo, topee, toper, torys, tosee, toser, toses, treos, trese, tress, treys, trope, tropy, troys, tryps, tyers, typee, typer, types, typos, tyres, tysoe, tysse, yepes, yeses, yesto, yests, yoest, yores, yorps, ypres.