What is the correct spelling for STERNESS?
This word (Sterness) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STERNESS
- sauternes Sparkling saumur, or the newly-introduced sparkling sauternes , and the cheaper hocks and moselles, will do equally well at a greatly reduced cost.
- soreness She was certain that she would no longer find in her a rival, and in spite of this, she felt a curious sensation of soreness of heart.
- starkness Then, when he was five-and-twenty, he found himself at the edge of the world gazing in timorous starkness down into the abyss of the Great War.
- steepness Boone's inability to buy a dress suit was a measure of his poverty and of the great undertaking which lay ahead of him; of the length and steepness of the road he must travel before he could come to her and say, "I have made a home for you."
- sterne Simon Sterne has an able article on "Cities" in Lalor's Encyclopaedia.
- sternness There was a dark shade of color round the eyes, but on the whole the expression conveyed far more of sternness than sorrow.
- stress He was a man who might easily take a woman's fancy, but not one to hold her love for years through the stress of life.
- sureness And I minded me upon it, when I waked; but this was after that I had slept seven hours; and I could have no sureness anywise of the matter; but only that I was come safe through my sleep; though heavy within my head and limbs, as that the air did call me unto a further slumbering, as is like enough.
- Sterner I had thought my heart was of sterner stuff.
- Stones To the right of him six blind old men are sitting on stones, stumps of trees, and dead leaves.
- sterns The Peloponnesians ranged their vessels in as large a circle as possible without leaving an opening, with the prows outside and the sterns in; and placed within all the small craft in company, and their five best sailers to issue out at a moment's notice and strengthen any point threatened by the enemy.
- steins Waiters ran to and fro with tall steins of foaming beer, and great bundles of bread tickets, soup tickets, meat cards and butter coupons.
- sternest For the sternest of reasons the Commandant had, for two or three years past, denied himself the taste of strong waters.
105 words made from the letters STERNESS
3 letter words made from STERNESS:ene, ent, ern, ert, ese, esr, est, nee, net, res, ret, see, sen, set, sse, tee, ten, ter, tss.
5 letter words made from STERNESS:enets, enset, enter, entre, erent, ernes, ernst, erses, erste, esens, esnes, essen, esser, esses, esten, ester, etens, nerts, neset, neste, netes, reens, reest, renes, rense, rente, rents, resen, reses, reset, reste, retes, seert, seest, senes, sense, sente, sents, seren, seres, seret, serse, sneer, snees, srsen, steer, stees, stene, stern, teens, teers, tener, tenes, tense, teres, terne, terns, terse, trese, tress.
4 letter words made from STERNESS:erne, erse, erst, eter, etre, ness, nest, nets, reen, rent, rest, rete, seen, seer, sees, sene, sens, sent, sere, sess, sets, sree, teen, tern, tree, tsen.