What is the correct spelling for STERNGHS?
This word (Sternghs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STERNGHS
- sauternes This colombar grape is simply the semillon-one of the leading varieties of the Sauternes district-transported to the Charente.
- stench We were twice compelled to beat a retreat from certain localities, being unable to endure the stench .
- stern The true love was too stern and strong to show emotion.
- sterne Like "the man Sterne " after the publication of Tristram Shandy, he was soon deep in social engagements for weeks ahead.
- sternness "There are men who can bear the loss of a country with more equanimity,-I know that," whispered Massingbred in his ear, with all the calm sternness of an insult.
- strings Also his trousers are tied on with strings ."
- Sterner He had landed far to the north of the river where the ships now rested-on a colder, sterner shore.
- Stones I live in glass houses-I can't throw stones.
- Stains Without this colouring, its "living stains," Salisbury would not have fascinated me as it did during this last visit.
- stuns It's that man's voice that confuses me, or rather stuns me.
- stings At the same time she uttered a curious hissing sound that frightened me again and made me think of snakes and hidden stings ; so I drew back and watched her from a safe distance.
- terns And the terns hovered over Tom like huge white dragon flies with black heads, and the gulls laughed like girls at play, and the sea pies, with their red bills and legs, flew to and fro from shore to shore, and whistled sweet and wild.
- settings More accurate Bends and Flats make closer settings possible.
- sterns The tide was beginning to ebb when this was done, favoured by which the ships drifted gradually on their course; but before long, the breeze shifting, blew directly in their sterns , when they stood gallantly to sea, clearing the river before dark; and, as there was no lull during the whole of the night, by daybreak the coast of France was not to be discerned.
- steins It is good to sit with a glad-hearted company flinging words of joyful banter across very tall steins .
- stenches Oh, the stenches in the by-way!
- sittings M. de Laveleye was present at several sittings of these socialist clubs when he visited Spain in 1869, and he says: "They were usually held in churches erected for worship.
- sternest Then she became troubled by a vague perception of the fact that this breaking of the wilderness and rendering the good soil fruitful was one of the sternest and most real tests of man's efficiency.
101 words made from the letters STERNGHS
4 letter words made from STERNGHS:engh, erst, gehn, geht, gens, gent, gets, ghen, gher, gnsr, greh, hens, hess, ness, nest, nets, nget, nghe, rehg, rehn, rent, resh, rest, reth, sehn, sehr, seht, sens, sent, sesh, seth, sets, tegh, tehn, tehr, tern, then, thge, thse, thsr, tsen.
3 letter words made from STERNGHS:ent, erg, ern, ert, esr, est, gen, get, gsr, hen, het, hrt, net, nth, res, ret, sen, set, sse, sth, teg, ten, ter, trh, tsh, tss.
5 letter words made from STERNGHS:ernst, gehrt, gents, gersh, gerst, gerth, gests, ghent, ghest, grehn, gresh, gress, greth, henss, hents, hests, nerts, rehts, rents, rneth, sents, seths, shets, srsen, stehn, stern, tehrs, terns, theng, thens, thern, tresh, tress, tseng.