What is the correct spelling for STERR?
This word (Sterr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STERR
- satyr Mnesillus, a satyr, mocks him.
- sere The vegetation, but for the funereal cypresses, had the sere hectic hue of dying life.
- sierra siempre listo y agresivo para la guerra, talando versos con el poder de mi sierra, – Super Mc's by Cartel De Santa
- star And i wish my life was shining like a star But the fears are never very far – Braver Than We Are/Red Boots Ballet/Say A Prayer by Unknown Author
- stare Nobody else came by to stare; You see, they didn't really care. – The Institute Of Mental Health, Burning by Peter Hammill
- starry It was a still, starry October night, and its freshness was grateful after the hot sleeper.
- steer At the very point of this rock, which had been a favourite spot for the boats to steer to, there was a solid mass of dead and wounded mixed up together.
- stew I heard Herky tell Greaser to keep his eye on the stew-pots, and it occurred to me that Greaser had better keep his eye on Ken Ward.
- storey Traces of fourteenth and fifteenth century work have been found in it by the eye of faith, though the lower floor is now a kind of granary, and the upper storey is used as a big drying-ground by the laundry girls who live close by in the pretty old house that used to form a set of lodgings for the monks.