What is the correct spelling for STIFE?
This word (Stife) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STIFE
- safe I-I didn't feel safe any more."
- side The left side stronger, though subject right-handed.
- sift Of what advantage is it to sift flour not only before measuring, but when adding it to the other ingredients of a quick bread?
- site Near the palace were the dwellings of the bishop and his clergy; the residence of the wicgerefa, which was near the site of the courts of justice, and in the centre of the town was the market with its cross.
- staff He pointed with his staff to the summit of the mountain.
- staffer Mr. Staffer, who acted as steward for his wife, now acts for Dick; but there his interest ends.
- stave Stave and shingle bolts and closely piled oak lumber and square timbers also suffer from injury of this kind.
- stiff I leaped off the horse, not feeling a bit stiff.
- Steve Tom turned an alarmed glance to his left and a disturbed one on Steve.
- Sties Though the wood-choppers have laid bare first this shore and then that, and the Irish have built their sties by it, and the railroad has infringed on its border, and the ice-men have skimmed it once, it is itself unchanged, the same water which my youthful eyes fell on; all the change is in me. It has not acquired one permanent wrinkle after all its ripples.
- Stevie -They died for their ideals, Stevie, said Davin.
- STE Let us hearken to Father Allouez speaking to the mission of Sault Ste.