What is the correct spelling for STILUS?
This word (Stilus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STILUS
- stalls When books had become numerous the western library was taken in hand, and the lecterns altered into stalls , the single central bar being retained.
- stylus She was executing these works of art on a wax tablet with a copper stylus , and the others were to guess for whom they were meant.
- Stiles Did the stranger object to jumping ditches and climbing stiles?
- Styles Stamens very numerous as well as the styles.
- stills Every day we published a detailed list of the stills that had been in operation during the preceding night, together with the names of the men operating each and detailed information as to the exact locality of each.
34 words made from the letters STILUS
4 letter words made from STILUS:ilus, list, lisu, liut, luit, lust, silt, slit, slut, suit, sust, sutl, tsui, tuis, tuli.
5 letter words made from STILUS:lists, luiss, lusis, lussi, lusts, slits, sluit, sluts, suits, sutil, tissu.
3 letter words made from STILUS:lit, sis, sit, sls, sus, tiu, tss, ult.