What is the correct spelling for STINCH?
This word (Stinch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STINCH
- cinch At 5:30 I'm slippin' a ten-spot into the unwillin' palm of a Plutoria head waiter to cinch a table for two next to the dancin' surface, and from there I drops into a cigar store where I pays two prices for a couple of end seats at the Midnight Follies.
- snitch The main character, Norman Buntz (Dennis Franz) quit Hill Street, moved to Beverly Hills with Sid "The Snitch " Thurston (Peter Jurasik), and became a private investigator.
- spinach One has the ham for the spinach ,-don't you think?
- stanch It's a stanch structure, solid as a block-house of pioneer days, and will withstand an assault.
- starch And both stiffened themselves with a little more starch ; and we know that British wheats produce the stiffest starch in the world!
- staunch With the Abouna we lost a staunch ally, a good friend; nay, the only one we had in the country.
- stench It isn't too bad cutting out smoking; a man can stand imagining the air is getting stale; but when every unconscious gesture toward cigarettes that aren't there reminds him of the air, and when every imagined stale stench makes him want a cigarette to relax, it gets a little rough.
- sting Ah love, thy mouth too fair To kiss and sting !
- stingy It was a rather stingy consent however, and warned Mozart that he could not expect pecuniary assistance and that he ought to tell Constanze of this fact.
- stink A stink or smell; to stink .
- stint He gave his intellectual capital to his pupils without stint or reserve, and nothing delighted him more than to sit down for a quiet talk on scientific matters with a few students, or to take a ramble with them into the fields outside the city, and explain to them as he walked the result of any recent investigation he had made.
- stitch In a few days the north-east trade winds which blow gently over the bosom of the ocean were reached, and every stitch of canvas was hung up.
- tench Here, I say, could we catch some tench in the mill-pond to-day?"
- Stancher "They could not have a stancher or prettier champion, my dear," said a gray-haired man who sat near me.
- Stine Burns, however, benefited from a large ground campaign and the endorsement of former Troy Mayor Jeanne Stine , a Republican.
47 words made from the letters STINCH
3 letter words made from STINCH:chi, cis, cns, cst, hin, inh, nit, nsc, nth, sic, sin, sit, sth, thc, tic, tin, tsh.
4 letter words made from STINCH:chin, chit, hint, hisn, hits, icsh, inch, insh, inst, itch, nith, nits, shin, shit, snit, stih, tcsh, thin, tihn, tihs, tinh.
5 letter words made from STINCH:chits, hints, nicht, nitch, sicht, sitch, thins, tinch, tisch.