What is the correct spelling for STIOPPED?
This word (Stiopped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STIOPPED
- Sapped Such weary days followed by nights spent in the marsh had sapped their energy.
- Shipped But Wiley went ahead and shipped a lot of ore and made a lot of money in spite of him.
- Shopped When a certain line of goods is about to be advertised, the comparison department is notified and the articles are "shopped."
- Sipped Mr. Delamayn shook his head, and sipped his claret.
- Skipped "'Twas pretty near midnight when we started off to run along the forty-eighth parallel, but I kept my eyes on the man at the wheel and on the compass, and I let them know that that ship was under the command of an able-bodied seaman who knew what he was about, and if they skipped to one side of that line or to the other he would find it out in no time.
- Slipped He decided not to wait, and slipped into the water.
- Snipped Once he stopped, and planting his cane far out in the grass, reached stiffly over and with undisguised ejaculations of discomfort snipped off a piece of heliotrope in one of the tubs of oleander.
- art promoted