What is the correct spelling for STIRER?
This word (Stirer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STIRER
- satire He was "Ladder" Lane once more, sour in his satire.
- sire And there is her tomb in Lampsacus with this inscription: Archedice lies buried in this earth, Hippias her sire, and Athens gave her birth; Unto her bosom pride was never known, Though daughter, wife, and sister to the throne.
- sitter Fraulein Schult, who, while patiently adding stitch after stitch to the long strip of her crochet-work, was often much amused by the dialogues between sitter and painter, pricked up her ears to hear what a Frenchman would say to what was evidently intended to provoke a compliment.
- stare "Now then, Master Mercer, don't stare like that, lad.
- storey Overhead, again, is the "sadow," an upper storey which runs the length of the building, the residence of the unmarried girls, and wherein the valuables of the tribe are kept.
- satires A contempt, more marked, for those vile and unknown pens that endeavour to wound the sensibility of pride, would disgust the readers of the flat and lying satires after which they are so eager, only because they imagine that the government is really offended by them.
56 words made from the letters STIRER
4 letter words made from STIRER:eris, errs, erst, reit, rest, reti, ries, rire, rise, rite, sire, site, stir, tier, ties, tire, trei.
3 letter words made from STIRER:err, ert, esr, est, ies, ire, irs, res, ret, rit, set, sir, sit, ter, tie, tri.
5 letter words made from STIRER:ister, istre, itser, reist, resit, riets, riser, rites, serri, siret, sirte, siter, steir, sterr, stire, strei, tiers, tirer, tires, treis, trier, tries, trise.