What is the correct spelling for STIRFRIED?
This word (Stirfried) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STIRFRIED
- citified They all ate with unusual formality, using their forks instead of knives for their pie, and otherwise trying to seem citified .
- siegfried Again, in the provinces, I have observed, times out of number, crowded audiences listening with evident delight, not only to popular operas excellently done by the Moody-Manners' Company, but to performances of Tristan and Siegfried , which, for obvious reasons, could not give the listeners an adequate idea of the real grandeur of these works.
- starred Let them have the mine; it is blood-stained and ill-starred.
- starved It jest happened that the grass give out in that red day soil, and starved 'em both out.
- steroid Individuals who abuse steroid s can experience withdrawal symptoms when they stop taking them, including mood swings, fatigue, restlessness, loss of appetite, insomnia, reduced sex drive, and steroid cravings, all of which may contribute to continued abuse.
- stiffened Often and often, from that same spot, had he gazed out over the sea, to catch signs of those who needed succor, and now that bold heart was still and that strong arm stiffened , and the rough, deep voice that used to sound above the tempest, silent forever.
- stifled They stifled under it.
- stirred Laura was stirred by what he had said.
- stored So Danny Meadow Mouse ate a good breakfast of seeds which he had stored in the hollow in the old fence-post buried under the snow, and then he began work on the nearest doorway.
- storied Here are all sorts of trades side by side, and two-storied and one-storied houses, with the palms leaning over them.
- stride I don't understand what you mean, said the voice, and a fair-haired young man in a gray uniform, a short, thick golden moustache on his lip, came up suddenly out of the gloom into the radiance of the candles and began to stride to and fro.
- stuffed "Think of that now," Jamie said as he gathered it up and stuffed it back where it belonged, "an oul dhrunken turf dhriver wi' money t' waste while we're starvin'."
- Steered As he steered his launch through the entrance of the tiny harbour and made straight across the Gulf towards the eastern end, he was thinking that for the first time in his life he had a home.
- stared For a little while, the Old Man stared .
- staffed Thus, for every accident which occurred in any American munition factory-and many accidents were bound to happen in the new works which had sprung up like mushrooms all over the land, and were staffed with absolutely untrained personnel-"German agents" were regularly held responsible, and the anti-German Press, particularly the Providence Journal, announced these accidents as "a clear manifestation of the notorious German system of frightfulness."
- stiffed They had been living for weeks in the midst of vastness, and had become accustomed to see stretched out around them immense tracts of land melting away into far blue distances, but this view from Mogar made them catch their breath and stiffed their pulses.
- starfruit Being a tropical country, Colombia produces a large variety of fruits, such as: Aiphanes horrida (corozo)Bactris gasipaes, peach-palm (chontaduro)Banana passionfruit (curuba)Banana (banano)Borojoa patinoi (borojó)Carambola, starfruit (carambolo)Cherimoya
- stir-fried Mongolian beef (Chinese: 蒙古牛肉; pinyin: Ménggǔ niúròu) is a dish served in Chinese-American and Chinese-Australian restaurants consisting of sliced beef, typically flank steak, and stir-fried with vegetables in a savory brown sauce, usually made with hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and chili peppers.
197 words made from the letters STIRFRIED
4 letter words made from STIRFRIED:deft, deif, dier, diet, dire, dirr, dirt, dsei, edit, eris, errs, erst, fire, firs, fise, fist, fitr, fits, frei, fret, frie, frre, ides, idit, ifri, iris, reid, reit, rest, reti, ride, rids, ried, ries, rife, rift, rire, riri, rise, rite, serf, side, sidi, sift, sire, site, stir, tide, tied, tier, ties, tire, tiri, tref, trei.
5 letter words made from STIRFRIED:deist, desir, diest, direr, dirir, dirts, disir, disti, dreis, drier, dries, drift, driti, edits, efird, fedir, feist, ferit, ferri, festi, fetid, fidei, fieri, fiest, fired, fires, firie, first, fiser, fiset, fites, fitri, freid, freis, frers, fresi, frets, fried, frier, fries, friis, frise, frite, idfts, idite, idrts, idtis, ified, ifrit, irids, ister, istre, itser, redis, refit, reids, reifs, reird, reist, resid, resit, rfrts, rider, rides, rieti, riets, rifer, rifte, rifts, riise, ririe, riser, rites, rrids, rrifs, sefid, seidr, serif, serri, setif, sfeir, siirt, siret, sirri, sirte, siter, steir, sterr, stief, stire, strei, teifi, teiid, terfs, tieri, tiers, tired, tirer, tires, tisei, treif, treis, tried, trier, tries, trife, trise.
3 letter words made from STIRFRIED:des, die, dis, dit, dre, dts, eft, err, ert, esr, est, fdr, fed, fes, fir, fit, fri, ies, ire, irs, red, ref, res, ret, rid, rit, set, sif, sir, sit, ted, ter, tie, trf, tri.