What is the correct spelling for STIS?
This word (Stis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STIS
- otis I wish to go over the business with Blume and Otis , and to possess myself of all particulars."
- sis I soaked that rough-neck, sis , and don't you forget it.
- skis He was too fat and soft to use snowshoes or skis , so we loaded him on a light truck and started for the buffalo farm.
- stir When he came to the place, a party of strangers were just coming out, and his wife soon appeared as plain as could be, but he couldn't stir a hand or foot to save her.
- Sties I have not risked my health and life in their sties, where pigs would refuse to live.
- SITS Never, while the sun sits in heaven, and the laws of nature are in action.
- stirs Somehow, although he is so nice to me in most ways, he stirs me up to feel antagonistic, as though I wanted to contradict him, and not like things that he likes; and I believe it is the same with him about me, for I make his eyes look angry very often.