What is the correct spelling for STOAGE?
This word (Stoage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STOAGE
- stag And, as the journey between Elstree and Wandsworth was somewhat long to be undertaken after office hours, he proposed the "Bald-Faced Stag ," Edgware, as a convenient halfway house for them to meet at, and Wednesday, at seven or thereabouts, as the day and hour.
- stage But he said that probably you would be glad to obtain a position on the stage .
- stagy A girl broke away from the knot of summer-clad figures, ran a few steps down the path toward the lake, poised gracefully, executed a stagy little pose with head back and arms outflung as though in an ecstasy of delight that the world was so fair.
- stake "I couldn't get to sleep," Athena's voice shook with excitement and emotion, for she was going to take a great risk-to stake her whole future life on one throw.
- stodge The day was marked too, by a grant feast of "stodge," doughboys, and jam, stodge being a delicacy extemporised for the occasion, consisting of "flour boiled with water to the consistency of paste, with some small pieces of raw meat thrown into it"!!
- stodgy The civilization here is too heavy, too stodgy , if one could use so unamiable a word.
- stoke He accordingly alleged ill-health, a pretext not altogether fictitious, and within a few days after the returned letter reached him he was back at Stoke Newington.
- stooge And somebody else, probably a stooge of Makann's, was claiming that Bentrik had sold the Victrix to the Space Vikings and that the films of the battle of Audhumla were fakes, photographed in miniature at the Navy Moon Base.
- storage We were here told of a system of storage for grain, long established, but which was quite new to us, and which as a local expedient appears to possess considerable merit.
- stowage Walking farther he saw many thousands of vintners, and some millions of tailors, in so much that they could not feel where to get stowage for them; a great number of pastry cooks with peels on their heads.
- stogie Of course, where there's smoke, there may be nothing more than somebody with a stogie , but, then, there may be a regular conflagration."
72 words made from the letters STOAGE
5 letter words made from STOAGE:aetos, gasto, gates, geats, gesto, goeas, gotse, oates, osage, saget, seago, stage, staog, stoae, stoga, tages, toeas, toges.
3 letter words made from STOAGE:age, ago, ate, eat, ego, eos, est, eta, gas, gat, get, goa, oas, oat, sag, sat, sea, set, sot, tag, tao, tea, teg, toe, tog.
4 letter words made from STOAGE:ages, east, eats, gate, gato, geta, geto, gets, goas, goat, goes, oast, oate, oeta, ogae, ogea, sage, sago, sate, seat, seta, stag, tags, taos, teso, toea, toga, toge, togs.