What is the correct spelling for STOCED?
This word (Stoced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STOCED
- seduced "But you must not be seduced by citizens like these or angry with me-who, if I voted for war, only did as you did yourselves-in spite of the enemy having invaded your country and done what you could be certain that he would do, if you refused to comply with his demands; and although besides what we counted for, the plague has come upon us-the only point indeed at which our calculation has been at fault.
- sliced Serve with French dressing and garnish with sliced hard-boiled eggs.
- spaced About him were scattered bound volumes of police papers; and upon his knees rested a huge book, canvas covered and seeming full of carefully spaced entries done in a copper plate hand.
- stacked A sharp command came from the throat of the sergeant; the company seized the stacked rifles.
- staged Ah, it was well arranged and handsomely staged , this little comedy, and done for the benefit of England, after all!
- stated He was moved, it is stated , to tears.
- steed Jumping quickly from her steed , she went down on her knees and examined the track.
- stewed Add a few grains, each, mustard and cayenne, one-fourth teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce, and a few drops lemon juice, and two tablespoons stewed and strained tomatoes.
- stocked This enterprise was so satisfactory that he decided to give one of the Sanitary Commission Fairs which were then being held all over the country, and placing a table in the entrance hall of the White House he stocked it with all the odds and ends which his amused friends could be made to contribute, as well as with some food begged from the pantry, and some of his own broken toys.
- stolid When, a few minutes later, a tall, dark, stolid -faced young man appeared, with a large dressmaker's box, she placed the envelope in his hand.
- stoned He suffered martyrdom at Hieropolis, a city of Phrygia, where he was crucified and stoned on the cross.
- stooped He stooped and kissed her.
- stopped David stopped for a moment.
- stored It was in the direction of a barn in which a quantity of corn and other produce was stored .
- storied But in all that densely-storied England, where every scene has memories accumulated one upon another till the sense aches under them, I think there is none that surpasses, if any vies with this.
- styled "In old times the rule admitted those whom it styled 'familiars.
- Spiced There's the spiced beef, sir; and there are some home-made raised pork pies.
- Stayed That if once introduced to his room, thus array'd, And then unmask'd as soon as she'd long enough stay'd, – Black Mousquetaire, The : A Legend of France by Richard Harris Barham
- Stood You can't separate yourself from where you stood And it's the same world, honey, made you feel so bad As the one that made you feel so good, feel so good – A Good Start by Maria Taylor
- Stowed Within this shelter the men stowed Nan.
- Stacey "Of course," Stacey went on, "they were excited.
55 words made from the letters STOCED
3 letter words made from STOCED:ceo, cos, cot, cst, dec, des, doc, doe, dos, dot, dts, ect, edo, eos, est, etc, oct, ode, oed, otc, scd, sec, set, sod, sot, tec, ted, tod, toe.
4 letter words made from STOCED:code, cost, cote, cots, dose, dote, dots, ecto, odet, scet, scot, sdot, sect, teso, toed.
5 letter words made from STOCED:codes, cosed, coset, coted, desco, desto, doest, odets, scode, todes, tosed.