What is the correct spelling for STOING?
This word (Stoing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STOING
- stewing The manner of stewing them is as follows:-Put a pound of prunes in a brown jar, add two table-spoonfuls of raw sugar, then cover the prunes and the sugar with cold water; place them in the oven, and let them stew for four hours.
- stinger Filled with intense gratification by this discovery and fired moreover by the impetuous ardor of the chase, he grabs up a crochet needle with a red hot stinger on the end of it and jabs it down your tooth to a point about opposite where your suspenders fork in the back.
- stowing I stopped and looked round me anxiously, but not a living thing besides had been disturbed, and presently I was stowing the parachute away in a bed of high rank grass and docken just under the wall.
- stringy His faces were contorted and sulky, his hands and feet stringy , his drawing rather bad; but he had a transparent color, beautiful ornamentation and not a little tragic power.
- Citing After explaining his position, the old man ran very ably through the arguments, citing well-known writers on the point in dispute when he required more finished sentences than his own.
71 words made from the letters STOING
3 letter words made from STOING:gin, ion, iso, nig, nit, nog, not, sin, sit, son, sot, tin, tog, ton.
4 letter words made from STOING:gion, gist, gois, goit, gons, goti, igno, igon, ings, inst, iong, itno, iton, ngoi, nito, nits, ogin, otis, sign, sing, sion, snit, snog, snot, sogn, song, ting, tion, togi, togs, tons.
5 letter words made from STOING:goins, ingos, ingot, isnot, ngsit, oints, signo, siong, sitno, sonti, sting, stong, tigon, tingo, tings, tinos, tiong, tions, togni, toing, tongs, tonis, tosin, tsing, tsion, tsong.