What is the correct spelling for STOLD?
This word (Stold) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STOLD
- scold No,-I will not scold you, but I should like to find you out!"
- settled That, Malone told himself, was settled-and a good thing, too.
- sold Says he: 'Cap'n Silver, you're sold out.
- soled Clog dancing is a form of step dance characterised by the wearing of inflexible, wooden soled clogs.
- solid In less than half a minute the sticks stood up all right without being held, and we knew that they were tied together and bent enough toward each other so that they would stand up good and solid.