What is the correct spelling for STOOKED?
This word (Stooked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STOOKED
- smoked Here of an evening, Peter smoked and watched them.
- soaked These things are soaked .
- stacked A detachment crossed the stream and stacked its arms at the foot of the mountain which Samson was trying to climb.
- staged And nothing staged either!
- stalked The old man stalked it, a rolled newspaper in his hand.
- stockade Facing toward the west, was a large gate in this "stockade," as it might almost be called.
- stocked Who hawks goods in a stocked market?
- stoke The others, under Walker's directions, were hard at work in the engine-room and stoke -hold, for there alone lay the chance of ultimate escape.
- stoker I am the stoker and the stoked, I am the song the porter sings."
- stoned These should be cleaned, stoned , cut into pieces, and added as are the raisins or currants.
- Staked Menebbi rode up to the cannon's mouth, so to speak: he need never have gone to Morocco City, but that would have meant his sinking into private life and his banishment from Court; he preferred to "play to the uttermost," and he staked life and fortune on the card he held.
- Stood The planchette suddenly stood motionless.
- scooted When he had honoured the toast, I scooted back with the glass, leaving him wiping the beads off his beard-bristles.
- spooked One story goes that John Glenns horses may have been spooked , which resulted in him being thrown from his wagon, which resulted in injury (this is the story reported in the Calgary Herald).
- stoked Joan Vollmer Adams Burroughs was seminal in the creation of the Beat revolution; indeed the fires that stoked the Beat engine were started with Joan as patron and muse.
- Stokes "Wait till I get in a few more pegs," continued Stokes , coolly.
90 words made from the letters STOOKED
4 letter words made from STOOKED:deok, desk, doek, doke, dook, doot, dose, dote, doto, dots, esko, etoo, kood, koot, koso, kote, koto, odeo, odet, oedo, oked, osek, oseo, otoe, otok, sdot, seko, seok, skeo, sket, skoo, sood, soot, stoo, teko, teso, tkos, toed, toke, toko, toks, tosk, toso, tsoo.
3 letter words made from STOOKED:des, doe, dos, dot, dts, edo, eos, est, kos, ode, oed, oto, set, sod, sot, ted, tko, tod, toe, too.
5 letter words made from STOOKED:desto, doeks, doest, dooks, doose, estok, kodes, kodos, koose, kotos, odesk, odets, osteo, sodoe, sooke, stoke, todes, todos, tokdo, toked, tokes, tokos, tooke, tooks, tosed, tsked.