What is the correct spelling for STOREDGE?
This word (Storedge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STOREDGE
- dredge Dredge the meat generously with flour and brown the entire surface in the fat.
- steerage Mitchell said this was a great mistake-I should have gone over steerage with nothing but the clothes I stood upright in, and come back saloon with a pile.
- store whose eyes him staru'd: so plenty makes me pore. Yet are myne eyes so filled with the store – Sonnet LXXXIII by Edmund Spenser
- stores No provision had been made either for money or for stores .
- storey Whereas it will be found that the ordinary private house of one storey was for the most part lighted by openings in the roof and by wide courts, this arrangement could manifestly be applied only partially to the tall tenement buildings.
- storied Lysbeth looked at the three-storied frowning building and shuddered, for it was here that heretics were put upon their trial, and here, too, many of them were done to death after the dreadful fashion of the day.
- strange "It is all very strange .
- streak I was hardly lookin' for such a stubborn streak in Vincent.
- stride So across a field to a little broken hedge, which Sir Robert took in his stride without his rider feeling it.
- strike You dare not strike me!
- trudge Though we trudge hence with nothing but the rags on our backs, we shall be no worse off to-morrow than we were this morning."
- Strode I strode out of the kitchen and made my way up the stairs.
- stared She stared at Mrs. Wilkins.
243 words made from the letters STOREDGE
4 letter words made from STOREDGE:deer, dego, degr, deor, dero, doer, doge, dogs, dose, dote, dots, dreg, edge, eeto, ered, ergo, eros, erse, erst, eteo, eter, etre, gede, gedo, gedr, geto, gets, godt, goer, goes, gore, gort, grot, oder, odet, oger, ogre, oreg, orge, orte, oser, redo, reed, reeg, rege, rest, rete, rods, rose, rote, rots, sdot, sede, seed, seer, sege, seor, sere, sore, sort, sree, tero, teso, toed, toer, toge, togs, tord, tore, torg, tree, treo.
5 letter words made from STOREDGE:deger, dereg, deres, derge, derog, deseo, deste, desto, deter, detre, detro, doege, doest, doges, dores, dorst, dorte, dorts, drees, dregs, drese, droge, drost, edger, edges, egers, egert, egest, egret, erdos, ergos, ergot, erode, eroge, erose, erste, ester, etrog, gdeto, gedeo, geers, geert, geode, gerde, gerdt, gerst, gesto, geter, godes, godet, godse, goede, goers, goree, gores, gorse, gotee, gotse, grede, greed, greet, grode, groes, grose, grots, odets, oeger, oeser, oeste, oestr, ogees, ogres, ordet, orest, oster, redes, redos, reeds, reest, regos, reset, resod, reste, resto, retes, roede, roese, roget, rosed, rotes, seder, sedge, seert, segoe, segre, segro, seret, serge, sergo, serot, sored, sorge, sroge, stede, steed, steeg, steer, stege, stoer, stord, store, stroe, teers, teres, tergo, terse, teseo, toder, todes, todge, toges, tosed, tosee, toser, treed, trego, treos, trese, trods, trogs.
3 letter words made from STOREDGE:des, doe, dog, dos, dot, dre, dts, edo, eeg, ego, eos, erg, ert, ese, esr, est, gee, get, god, gsr, ode, oed, ore, red, res, ret, rod, roe, rot, see, set, sod, sot, ted, tee, teg, ter, tod, toe, tog, tor.