What is the correct spelling for STOREG?
This word (Storeg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STOREG
- stare He had only to stare at the baby to frighten her almost out of her wits. See mouths that gape, and eyes that stare And redden in the dusky glare? – Three Voices, The by Lewis Carroll
- stereo and windows down and music on the stereo I'm drivin' and I'm dreamin' there's no place I'd rather go Staring at white lines on the side of the road – South Bound by MXPX
- stodge I won't stodge for any one.
- stoker Instinctively he turned his face towards the other occupant of the room, the man addressed as "Stoker," whom he knew to be standing near the window.
- store To see the Mincio draw his wat'ry store Through the long windings of a fruitful shore, – A Letter from Italy by Joseph Addison
- stored He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored, He has loosed the fateful lightening of His terrible swift sword – The Battle Hymn of the Republic by religious music
- stores Beenie Man shopping in designer stores House on the hill with cherrywood floors – Party Hard by Beenie Man
- storey Turned my back to the glory and walked the tenth storey – Life Going By by King's X
- story I wish you would tell them the story, Mother."
- streak Send a boy, and one as can run like a streak."