What is the correct spelling for STOREGE?
This word (Storege) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STOREGE
- stage Above all, his plays still keep, and probably always will keep, the stage. If you wanna hide then find a stage Each a brief but perfect home To accommodate your rage – Look Around by blues traveler
- stare I was frozen by his blank stare, quite through. But I can't escape your stare... Hold me closer, keep me near – Underwater Love by faith no more
- steerage As the sun went down that night the weather manifested a tendency to improve, and by midnight the wind had softened down to a gentle breeze that barely gave us steerage-way through the water.
- store ``While not a leaf of thine is sere? ``Or is the other fate in store, – Flight Of The Duchess, The by Robert Browning
- stores It could not be arranged as he had seen stores all his life, so he did nothing to it at all.
- storey The extensive garden would be absent, and the height of the building increased by a second or even a third storey.
- stork Observe the young stork of the wilderness, how he beareth on his wings his aged sire and supplieth him with food.
- story And now to our story.
- stowage It is true that Macleod, in showing her over the yacht, seemed to know far too much about tinned meats; and he exhibited with some pride a cunning device for the stowage of soda-water; and he even went the length of explaining to her the capacities of the linen-chest; but then she could not fail to see that, in his eagerness to interest and amuse her, he was as garrulous as a schoolboy showing to his companion a new toy.
- strange "This is all very strange.
- streak It was with apprehension as well as relief that I caught at last the sound of footsteps on the stone staircase, and, standing a little to one side, saw a streak of light appear at the foot of the door.
- street A man saw him while he was walking in the street.
- strew Fill the tub with ice broken into very small pieces, and strew among the ice a large quantity of salt, taking care that none of the salt gets into the cream.
- strike A round shot from us at the same moment appeared to strike it.