What is the correct spelling for STORENNNN?
This word (Storennnn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STORENNNN
- stare The faces gathered closer to stare.
- staring Look at all these people staring at us."
- sterne Indeed, from another source we discover that "Sterne, a solid scholar, was the first who summed up the three thousand and six hundred faults that were in our printed Bibles of London."
- storey Although the fire had broken out in the laboratory of the chemist who lived on the ground-floor, and had therefore spread upwards, some of Nathanael's bold, active friends had succeeded in time in forcing a way into his room in the upper storey and saving his books and manuscripts and instruments.
- strewing Along the way ahead of the King and the smiling bride and groom to be ran little maids strewing flowers; while streamers floated in greeting from the windows.
- stringy The center of the berry is occupied by rather dense pulp, more or less stringy, with considerable acid close to the seeds.
- Sterner The philosopher proper, on the other hand, has the sterner and less inviting task of rendering such an interpretation articulate to thought.