What is the correct spelling for STORIE'S?
This word (Storie's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STORIE'S
- store You've a treat in store for you- and a mauvais quat' d'heure!
- stores Here, then, the point is, whether those who are otherwise able to come up to the standard of living in a given community take advantage of this form of charity, or whether the customers of the Salvation Army's stores are living below that standard.
- storey "'Cause it isn't legal, otherwise," Mitch Storey pointed out.
- storied It was from Dr. Phillips we received our first impressions of Cambridge life; of its outer form, at all events; of its traditions and customs; of the Acts and Opponencies in its Schools, and other quaint formalities, still in use in our own undergraduate day, but now abolished: from him we first heard of Trumpington, and St. Mary's, and the Gogmagogs; of Lady Margaret and the cloisters at Queen's; of the wooden bridge and Erasmus' walk in the gardens of that college; and of many another storied object and spot, afterwards very familiar.
- stress In the stress and strain of his emotion the old digger's slang came readily to his lips.
- stripes It was Captain Murdoch-now dressed in the uniform of a regular beat cop, without even a corporal's stripes.
- Histories "The histories of all ages," says Mr. Holyoake, "and the bitter experience of mankind, prove the pernicious influence of piety.
- Tories All this planning was necessary, because there was so much communication between the Tories and Whigs at that time, that, if it had been known on the American side that Honeyman had gone over as a spy, the fact would soon have been communicated to the British.
- dories Their dories lay in a tiny bay On a bit of sandy shore; And they loaded seals by heads or heels Till the boats would hold no more.
166 words made from the letters STORIE'S
3 letter words made from STORIE'S:'er, 'ie, 'is, 'or, 're, 'te, 'to, e's, eos, ert, esr, est, i's, ies, ire, irs, iso, ore, r's, res, ret, rio, rit, roe, rot, s's, set, sir, sis, sit, sos, sot, sse, t's, ter, tie, to', toe, tor, tri, tss.
4 letter words made from STORIE'S:'est, 'ite, 'tis, eris, eros, erst, it's, its', o'er, or's, orte, orti, oser, otis, r'es, re's, reit, rest, reti, ries, riot, rise, rite, rose, ross, rote, rots, seoi, seor, seso, sets, sire, sise, site, sore, sort, ssri, stir, tero, teso, tier, ties, tire, tiro, toei, toer, tore, toss, trei, treo, trio.
5 letter words made from STORIE'S:'ites, 'reso, eorsi, estos, i'ers, ioses, isser, ister, istoe, istre, ito's, itser, oestr, orest, osier, osite, osser, oster, oteri, reios, reiss, reist, resit, resto, riess, riets, rises, risso, risto, rites, rosit, ross', rosti, rosts, rotes, rotie, rotis, seito, serot, sersi, siero, siers, sires, siret, sirte, sisor, siste, siter, sites, sitoe, soire, sores, sorts, steir, stire, stirs, stoer, store, strei, stroe, tiers, tires, tirso, toser, toses, treis, treos, tress, tries, trios, trise, triso, troie, trois.