What is the correct spelling for STORKE?
This word (Storke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STORKE
- stake I would stake my life-my soul-that it was fair fight!
- stark An architect, Mr. Stark , in visiting British asylums, when engaged in preparing plans for the Glasgow Asylum, came to the Retreat.
- stock You see, sir, it's the first time in all their married life they've had a chance to be together except one summer when neither of 'em could get a stock engagement."
- stocky Gruff old Stannard hates the blouse on general principles, and looks solid and "stocky" in his flannel shirt; not a vestige of "rank" can be found about him.
- stodge Then the Knight, Sir Stodge , he opened his Book, And he read, "Some very large stones they took, And flung at the foe, with exceeding force; Which was very effective, tho' rude, of course."
- stoke Stoke is originally distinct from Stock, a stump, with which it has become fused in the compounds Bostock, Brigstocke.
- stoker To acquire the power of movement, it must receive from the stoker a supply of 'energy- producing food;' in other words, he lights a few shovelfuls of coal in its inside.
- stogie Then he slowly took the stogie from his mouth and ejaculated, "Ach-Engelsch!-Do it well met you?"
- Starkey "What! is he gyen?" Bold Airchy said, And moungin' scratch'd his head- "O can sic waesome news be true? Is Captain Starkey dead? Aw's griev'd at heart-push round the can- Seun empty frae wor hands we'll chuck it- For now we'll drink wor last to him, Since he has fairly kick'd the bucket.
- Starker The morning was clear and cold; the great broad rock looked whiter and starker and more like a gigantic oyster-shell than ever against the blue of the sky. There would be no steamer for Tangier until the following day, and we were to put up at the Spanish hotel called the Calpe.
- stoked It may be that they will be most economically constructed and worked if arranged side by side, so that they may have their furnaces together, and be stoked with economy.
- Stokes Under his directions Mr. Henshaw also darkened his eyebrows and beard with a little burnt cork until Mr. Stokes declared that his own mother wouldn't know him.
91 words made from the letters STORKE
3 letter words made from STORKE:eos, ert, esr, est, kor, kos, ore, res, ret, roe, rot, set, sot, ter, tko, toe, tor.
4 letter words made from STORKE:eros, erst, esko, kert, kore, kote, kret, ksor, orks, orsk, orte, osek, oser, reko, rest, rose, rote, rots, seko, seok, seor, skeo, sker, sket, sore, sort, srok, teko, tero, teso, tkos, toer, toke, toks, tore, tosk, trek, treo.
5 letter words made from STORKE:estok, keros, kerst, kores, koret, korte, koser, krest, kroes, krsto, oestr, okres, orest, oster, resko, resto, rokes, roske, rotes, serot, skort, sorek, sterk, stoer, stoke, store, stork, stroe, tersk, toker, tokes, torsk, toser, treks, treos, troke.