What is the correct spelling for STOS?
This word (Stos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STOS
- sos And when he died, from heat prostration-an untimely death, that robbed his country of its greatest student mind, while yet his energies were boundless-that thoughtless story of thirty years ago was revived, to justify the "I told you sos " of the public press.
- stop I'd love to stay longer, but I promised to stop at Macy's and we have our dinner at one o'clock.
- stops He stops at the door of Hallam's old room, now occupied by a noisy wine party.
- stow Mr. Brunt had gone to the other end of the main office, and would return presently to stow these piles of bills in the safe.
- stows Could there be two Long Stows ?
- SOTS I looked around me on every side; I groped beneath the table; I turned the sleeping sots who lay about in no very gentle fashion; but, alas, it was gone.