What is the correct spelling for STOSK?
This word (Stosk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STOSK
- stack And countin on somethin thats a royal stack At the tuxedo party in royal black – Blind Genius by Andre Nickatina
- steak As for John, he ate his steak and said nothing.
- stick Well, I'll not stick around here much longer, Moira.
- stock "Of course you can, if you've got money enough to buy a stock of papers to start with.
- stocks The frame of a lathe that carries the head and tail stocks , and that rests on legs.
- stocky Ernest Henry was, in figure, stocky and square, with a head round, hard, and covered with yellow curls; rather light and cold blue eyes and a chin of no mean degree were further possessions.
- stoic For the Stoic s were notoriously materialists and pantheists of the most extreme character; and while no strict Stoic believed in the eternal duration of the individual soul, some even denied its persistence after death.
- stoke Stoke Pogis is always associated with the name of Gray.
- stork Thus a school of marine artists arose, boasting such men as William Van de Velde the father and William the son, Bakhuisen, Dubbels, and Stork .
- stuck Something Phil had said to him that night had stuck in his mind, and it had finally decided him to make the attempt.
- task He began to find his task difficult.
- tusk Then a tusk , and another, and another; these would please the women, being good eating, and perhaps make them hold their tongues when the men came home.
- stows The driver grins good-natured and stows us into a two-seated sleigh, and off we're whirled, bells jinglin', for half a mile or so through the stinging mornin' air.
- storks In many parts of Europe storks build their nests on the roofs.
- SOTS Here the Balliol men continually, and by perpetuall bubbing, add art to their natural stupidity, to make themselves perfect sots."