What is the correct spelling for STOWES?
This word (Stowes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STOWES
- stewed They should be stewed slowly four or five hours in considerable water, with a piece of pork.
- stocks It simply gets cancelled in the course of generations by the adverse influences of other stocks .
- stops "There will be no opportunity for you to do the same until the train stops at the capital.
- stores They were alone together in the little side-room, empty but for its hospital stores , where they had so often consulted, with and without Dr. Capes, on the condition of the ward.
- stowe Stowe affords us another curious extract.
- Staves Those who had no arms rushed into the woods to cut staves.
- Stowed Si'Wren inspected her horse's hooves one by one, cleaning and caring for them as she had been taught, while several men took down her tent and camp gear for her and stowed it away on a pack animal.
- Stiles Stiles said he had not known Clayton very long-just a few days, in fact.
44 words made from the letters STOWES
3 letter words made from STOWES:eos, est, owe, set, sew, sos, sot, sow, sse, ssw, toe, tow, tss, two, wet, woe, wto.
5 letter words made from STOWES:estos, owest, stews, stowe, stows, swots, toews, toses, towse, twose, westo, wests.
4 letter words made from STOWES:seso, sets, sews, stew, stow, swot, teow, teso, toss, towe, tows, twos, twse, west, wets.