What is the correct spelling for STRAGES?
This word (Strages) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRAGES
- stakes I am not going to lower this rifle until the stakes are all up, and these men have cleared out.
- storage I once saw even the beginning of storage-a green spider, which an hour later was swallowed by a passing fish instead of nourishing an infant wasp.
- Strikes "That's how it strikes me," Hunter agreed.
- Strokes 12. How many strokes of the heart-pump are there per minute in a man?
- stages The general habit and different stages of development as well as some of the characters of the plant are shown in Fig.
- strangers The guests, however, were strangers.
- stags 225 I am quite sick of the wild mountain game; Of stags and lions I have gorged enough, And I grow hungry for the flesh of men.
- stares She has as much dignity and beauty as ever, and, excepting when she stares blankly at those who talk to her, her face is intelligent, though very sad."
- streaks The surface of the pileus is often marked in radiating streaks by fine dark hairs.
- strays Some waif washed up with the strays and spars That ebb-tide shows to the shore and the stars; Weed from the water, grass from a grave, A broken blossom, a ruined rhyme.
- straws The huge game of jack-straws may cover only a few yards, or it may extend for several miles.
- accepted conducts
- accepting a loans
- am fate
- am fault
- delves in to
- delves into
- good luck piece
- good luck pieces
- long-distance service
- over comings
- re activations
- tempts the gods
- tempts with
- unavoidable casualties
- unbalanced minds