What is the correct spelling for STRAGGIES?
This word (Straggies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRAGGIES
- staggers The expenditure of shells staggers the imagination.
- straggle It was after the second number, and I'd made a dash into the gents' dressin' room to see if my white tie showed any symptoms of ridin' up in the back, and I'd just strolled out into the entrance hall again, watchin' the push straggle in, when who should show up through the double doors but a tall, lanky young chap with lop ears and a nose one was bound to remember.
- straggler Lordy, but they have all marched away-every man of them-from old Colonel Byng down to the drummer boys, and here am I a straggler-that's what I am, sergeant, a straggler!
- straits So long as the gladiators were in force among the mountains the country people on the slopes above the straits were glad enough to purchase their safety by silence.
- Stogies "I expect no trouble here, Martha," he said, tucking a box of stogies under his arm as a little guest-gift for the old carpenter.
- Strains The strains impressed upon them by the planet's attraction would tear into fragments steel rings made after their size and shape.
- Strikes "That's how it strikes me," Thorne declared.
- Strokes Her pencil had ceased to make strokes upon the paper.
- stages They approach slowly and by stages, passing around the south side of the sweathouse to the north and then to the east or entrance.
- strategies Two good strategies: strong walls or travel light, bob up and down in the heavy weather.
- strangers Miss Burgoyne turned from the glass case to seek her companion, and seemed a little surprised to find him talking to these two strangers.
- struggles Once during the meal, Hilda heard their mother ask Maisie, as she helped her cut the birthday cake, what was in her cracker, and Maisie replied, as she looked up from her struggles, "What cracker?"
- straggles He was still tall, though, and his hair and beard were grown out into long, bad-smelling straggles of knot and grime.
- stragglers Pulling up, he listened in silence, and soon discovered that they came from two American soldiers, whether stragglers or sentinels it was impossible to divine; but whoever they were, they seemed to be approaching.