What is the correct spelling for STRAGLY?
This word (Stragly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRAGLY
- scraggly There were a few stunted trees, a number of bowlders and rocks, and here and there, patches of scraggly grass.
- starkly For a time they played for position, with the intentions of Mr. Magnet showing more and more starkly through the moves of the game.
- storage There was no narrowness in his views in designing these buildings, but, on the contrary, great faith in the future, for his plans included not only the phonograph industry, but provided also for the coming development of motion pictures and of the primary and storage battery enterprises.
- straggle Two hours later, for every ten that have gone out so blithely, two return crushed and despondent, denouncing and renouncing the game, once and for all, absolutely and finally, until the afternoon, when they return like thieves in the night and venture out in a desperate hope; two more come stamping back in even more offensive enthusiasm; and the remainder straggle home moody and disillusioned, reviving their sunken spirits by impossible tales of past accomplishments.
- straggler Yet with all the difficulty of balancing the fuel-sack and preventing its falling to the ground, the straggler did not fail to keep in place a drab face-covering.
- strangle She abandoned her strangle-hold, and leaned down with her cheek on his hair, to make the telling of anything disagreeable more easy for him.
- Straggled The first of the scattered fleet of Gates and Somers came in on the 11th, and the rest straggled along during the three or four days following.