What is the correct spelling for STRAGNE?
This word (Stragne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRAGNE
- estrogen Panomifene (INN) (former developmental code names GYKI-13504, EGIS-5650) is a nonsteroidal selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) of the triphenylethylene group related to tamoxifen that was under development as an antineoplastic agent by Egis Pharmaceuticals and IVAX Drug Research Institute in the 1990s for the treatment of breast cancer but was not marketed.
- staging Acting upon our prearranged plan, we turned and walked up on to the staging above the hulk.
- staring Wayne stood staring at him a moment, his face white with passion.
- steerage And most immegiately her soul seemed to come back from somewhere, and she sez to me: "I am told that there is a poor woman amongst the steerage passengers that needs me."
- storage The value of such a storage reservoir for municipal water-supply purposes is self-evident.
- stringy As the disease progresses the discharge from the nose and eyes becomes thick and stringy, obstructing the air passages and gathering in large quantities between the eyelids.