What is the correct spelling for STRAIGE?
This word (Straige) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STRAIGE
- stage 12. Larva of Sitaris humeralis, in the fourth stage. Spikes and leather on the stage Like roaring rage – Metal by wizard
- steerage All the steerage passengers, with a few exceptions, prostrate.
- storage To put his ideas into practice, Edison built a short railway line at the Orange works in the winter of 1909-10, and, in co-operation with Mr. R. H. Beach, constructed a special type of street-car, and equipped it with motor, storage battery, and other necessary operating devices.
- straight my heads a mess, I can't think straight look into my eyes & all you see is hate – Walking Revolution by Against All Authority
- strain Yet everybody loves you so much, girl. I just don't know how you stand the strain. Oh, I, I'm the one who's here tonight, and I don't wanna do it all in vain. – Miracle Man by Elvis Costello
- strange Oh, I thought there was something strange about it.
- stranger The stranger said, with a smile, that possibly the bank might not live so long, but I pretended not to understand him.
- stride He took a swift stride towards Jennie.
- strife In thee the Ages meet, Slumbering amidst the trophies of their strife.
- strike You can strike a man, but who can strike a shadow?
- striker How's The Alexander, Aunt Sanna-how is Miss Striker turning out?
- stripe The shadow of the gate was as another gate lying ready to be hung; for each particular wire in the fence there was a thin black stripe upon the ground.
- strive She had barely strength to draw back, to pull the canvas closer to the rocks, to strive to hide.