What is the correct spelling for STRANAGE?
This word (Stranage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRANAGE
- storage To make it available, large storage of water must be provided at a high level, so that the mill may work during stormy weather and store the water until needed.
- strange "This is strange," Morriston said.
- strangely She heard a voice above her, a strangely broken voice.
- stranger I turned, and saw a stranger by my side.
- strangle We might try French-I said 'try,' Ned Ebony; you need not strangle yourself with that gasp!"
- strangler Jack's head dropped forward, and the dancing girl nodded to the strangler to loose his frightful clutch.
- string From his pocket he took some strong pieces of string.
- strong How strong he is!
- strung Though an elephant is very big and heavy he can move swiftly through the forest, and go in places where no horse could travel, for the way would be too rough, and great vines and trees would be strung across the path.
- strangers Seeing all would have known that she could not speak, and that he could neither read nor write, yet would they have remained but strangers to the world only, but never in each others' eyes.
- stronger By the way, I feel so much stronger now, I shouldn't wonder if I could be on the stage again soon.
- over comings