What is the correct spelling for STRANGEL?
This word (Strangel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRANGEL
- straggle This is followed by the "assembly," and we straggle to the edge of the wood to find most of our battalion there.
- strange But Cards was strange.
- strangely She was watching him strangely.
- stranger There's a stranger here who seems very ill."
- strangle "If you try to scream I shall strangle you," he said in a whisper.
- strangled She stood for a second or two in indecision; then with an odd little strangled cry she darted in front of Peter, and went straight to Monck.
- strangler Here he had stood foot to foot with the strong man of the sheeplands, the strangler, the fierce, half-insane terror of peaceful men, and had come off the victor.
- strangles She throws herself into his arms, and he does not repel her mistaken embraces; but the misshapen villain throws himself upon the pair and strangles his friend to death.