What is the correct spelling for STRANGELING?
This word (Strangeling) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRANGELING
- straggling Just in the very moment of expectation the loud tongues cease; I wait, listening breathlessly, but presently a straggling cry or two shows that the pack has turned and are spread wide trying to recover.
- strangely His sagging face set strangely.
- strangle "You will strangle the man," said Anthony sharply.
- strangled A Harvey-Browne impulse seized me to stare at her and turn my back, but I strangled it.
- strangler The first point gained, the Strangler could act more freely.
- strangles May we not be as commercial and respected as the doctor who heals with words and the lawyer who strangles with tape?
- strangling At last the multitude rose up and loosed its strangling exultation in mighty shouts.
- struggling What's the use of struggling against it?
- strangulating The one man out of the two skeleton companies of infantry stationed in the interior town who remained seemingly impervious to the strangulating force of the tightening net was Spurrier himself.
- stranglers "'By every roole of law,' says Jack at epocks when he declar's himse'f, 'an' on all o'casions, I, as kettle-tender to the Stranglers, is entitled to the first shot.