What is the correct spelling for STRANGERTS?
This word (Strangerts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRANGERTS
- strangles The subject is particularly fond of gold, which metal eventually strangles the heart and renders its action ineffective and unreliable.
- strangers Soon one or two men dropped in, strangers to the Judge, and friends, as he instantly decided, of Collingwood.
- stranglers Although the stranglers are termed Phansigars, from phansee, a noose of cord, yet in practice they scarcely ever use a cord, which if it were found upon them would at once betray and convict them; they employ instead, to effect their murderous purpose, the roomal, a strip of cloth which appears innocent and harmless enough-it might be a turban or a waist cloth-but which in their expert and practised hands is equally effectual.
- strangest Among them was one of the strangest characters I have ever met.
- strongest When ten or twenty beasts in the strawyard stand together, the strongest take the greatest share, and these are very often the animals that least require it.