What is the correct spelling for STRANGES?
This word (Stranges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRANGES
- strange "You are a very strange man.
- stranger He walked by the stranger.
- strangle I wear a great blue cross, set round with diamonds, around my neck; for this they would strangle me.
- strangles The lasso slips not much, but holds; the riata slips much and strangles.
- strings Got two strings to her bow; that's where the trouble comes in.
- strangers My brain is untamed, some claim, that's stunning strangers Cuz of my basement, I keep studios in gun ranges – Evil Deeds by wu-tang clan
- stranglers They designated, moreover, certain responsible men in the different round-up districts, to whom subordinate bands of the "stranglers" reported from time to time for orders.
- stringers Stringers are put across these, and other logs and moss and mud roofed over it, leaving an opening in the middle about two feet square.
- strongest And when his glorious head had risen beyond These labours, came the strongest of my fear.