What is the correct spelling for STREANEOUS?
This word (Streaneous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STREANEOUS
- sureness If one of those three hundred chain-lightning thinkers or any of their ten thousand alert associates knew in advance the intentions of a fellow broker, the word would sweep through that crowd with the sureness of uncorked ether, and the other two hundred and ninty nine, at gong-strike, would be at each others' throats for his vitals, and before he knew the game had started would have his bones picked to a vulture-finish cleanness.
- tyrannous It comes, it hath seized me with tyrannous will!
- strings I pull all the strings I'm the tickle of butterflies that temptation brings I'm the air beneath the wings – The Supreme Good by Entombed
- strangers There's danger for strangers And envy for changers – Danger For Stranger by millencolin
- stringers Two hundred men had said that he must die; and had he been seen to cross the river and enter the timber beyond, half of the two hundred, properly armed, would have crossed the stringers of the dam, not to pause or rest until they had hunted him down.