What is the correct spelling for STRNAGE?
This word (Strnage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRNAGE
- estrange The Pharisees come to Him with a question dangerous in itself, because there is no conceivable answer which will not estrange many, and especially dangerous for Jesus, because already, on the Mount, He has spoken upon this subject words at seeming variance with His free views concerning sabbath observance, fasting, and ceremonial purity.
- steerage "And I cannot find a resting place in the ward room or steerage," added the planter.
- storage Keep it in storage where you can bring it out if needed.
- strange Wouldn't what be strange?
- strangely Fred, how strangely you are talking.
- stranger Are these all stranger men?
- strangle "Say no more," cries Mr. Godwin, hoarsely, "or I may strangle you before you pass trial.