What is the correct spelling for STRNGE?
This word (Strnge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRNGE
- storage Here the boys passed through one after another of several large halls, which were formerly used for various purposes when the castle was inhabited, but are employed now for the storage of brass cannons, and of ammunition belonging to the Swiss government.
- strange What is it that's so strange?
- stranger It was not altogether because he was a boy, and a big one, but that he was more a stranger.
- strangle Why did not some strong man strangle women like Millicent Mervill?
- string "When I have found out the sort of horse Lucky Boy is, I shall be better able to advise you what kind of a second string you require.
- stringy Twelve miles of wretched country were traversed, white sandy undulating ground, clothed with shrubs and underwood, in the place of grass, and the camp pitched on a low stringy-bark ridge, without water, for in this flat sandy country the ground absorbs the rain as soon as it falls.
- strong "Yes; feel how strong it is.
- strung I was no longer hungry, but my nerves were in a highly-strung condition.
- stung Guy Raby walked down the street, stung to the quick.
- Stringed Max felt the abruptness of this entry, as so many climbers of the ladder-like stairs have felt it before him; and a dazed sensation seized upon him as the wild Ztigane music of the stringed orchestra beat suddenly upon his ears and the intense white light struck upon his sight.
- stronger Or, shall we see who is stronger?