What is the correct spelling for STRNGS?
This word (Strngs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRNGS
- strange Growing up can be so strange But some things will never change – To All The Girls by Aaron Carter
- stranger Take some time, make a friend of a stranger, Touch a hand, just reach out, there's no danger. – When There's Love by Keith Green
- strong You know it should be easy for a man who's strong To say he's sorry or admit when he's wrong – Shameless by Unknown Author
- trunks Also there's a van here for your wife's-pardon me, for Mrs. Schuyler's furniture and trunks.
- strings Those Molletts also were human, and had strings to their hearts, at which the world would now probably pull with sufficient vigour.
- Strains But at last the moment came; she started,-and as she drew nearer and nearer her goal, her whole body strained forward, as a man dying of thirst strains toward a spring gleaming in the desert distance; once she sighed with that anticipation of relief that is a shiver.
- stings His eyelids were swollen with stings, but his little round stomach was swollen with honey, so he didn't care a cent.