What is the correct spelling for STRNGTH?
This word (Strngth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRNGTH
- strange "It is no longer strange to me.
- strength It was an easy thing, for Lottie had lost all her strength in that terrible fear.
- strengthen They were evidently deeply interested in what he said, and I saw him frequently produce his Bible and refer to it to strengthen what he was saying.
- strong But you are strong, too!
- strung The wapiti was plainly coming towards them, and they could now distinguish the wolves following upon his heels, strung out over the prairie like a pack of hounds.
- strengths O! little shining spring of woman that is called Jenny, a great man must draw up through you the unfathomed, deep strengths of the old world.