What is the correct spelling for STRNGTHENING?
This word (Strngthening) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STRNGTHENING
- strengthen It would strengthen his case.
- strengthened I love America, because of the many affectionate friends I have found upon her shores, by whom I have been cherished, refreshed and strengthened; and upon whose regard I place an incalculable value.
- strengthener And the Holy Spirit is thus to be a strengthener of the friends of the Lord.
- strengthening The greater the satisfaction or discomfort, the greater the strengthening or weakening of the bond.
- strengthens That of whether religion strengthens this feeling still remains, although even that has been answered by implication.